SWU COACH EVENT – MINI WORLD CUP #230 Nov 2018, Posted by Alumni, Coaches, Grassroots, SWU News, SWUCTR in
THE 4v4 IS BACK.
JANUARY 5TH, 2019.
All Coaches Welcome – CMSA & Grassroots Coaching Members & Team Managers
Similar to our Summer Event for our coaches – Round #2 is here in appreciation of their support!
4 v 4 Mini World Cup Rules:
– Teams are to have a min. of 5 and max. of 8 players
– Players can be SWU coaches, SWU managers, SWU players over the age of 16 and friends of SWU coaches & SWU managers
– Games will be 15mins
– Must declare a Country you will represent
Registrants that are not involved with SWU, please contact us for further information
Coaches – here is all you have to do to sign up:
1. Get a squad of together of 4 – 8 players
2. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Country & player roster
3. Train 24/5 for the event and make your family proud & hide any muscle pain
4. Spend the rest of the indoor season walking tall with your chin up & bragging to everyone that you still got it
We will provide food and beverages at the SWUCTR as well!
As always, contact us for any additional questions.