Hiring: Full Time Admin Position to start Feb 1st, 2019!
As you may already know: Irma’s family is growing! She will be unfortunately leaving us in a few short months as her new baby arrives! We are very sad to see her go as she has been a great addition to our staff, but we hope you will join us in lending her your support and wishing her all the best with the arrival of her new daughter. Hopefully some day we see her returning to our office. For now, this means . . .
SWU is Hiring!
Office Admin – Full Time (35-40 hours per week)
This club position reports to the Executive Director and will work closely with other SWU staff, acting as primary contact for our CMSA teams.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
– program assist/planning
– general office communication (phone, email)
– data entry into Goalline & Powerup mgmt. systems
– website maintenance
– minor bookkeeping
– fluent in MS Office; Excel, Word, Outlook
– strong customer service and communication skills
– attention to detail
– ability to multi task
– knowledge of youth soccer at the club level
– experience in graphic design, marketing, business development or accounting would be an asset.
Position begins Feb 1, 2019.
Resumes will be accepted until December 7th, 2018 (or until a suitable candidate is found)
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by December 10th, 2018.
If you have any further questions to this position – contact Melody Martyn, Executive Director.